Centre de formation le Manoir de Beaujeu Hospitality Team
Response to COVID-19
Dear family and friends,
The Manoir is now operating again. Vaccine passports are not required.
Below is a brief summary of the measures we are taking on-site. General Safety Measures
• Ongoing meetings and training to stay current on the evolving COVID-19 status and changes to public health regulations
• Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public areas and high touch surfaces (including classroom, oratory, public washroom, doorknobs, light switches, etc.)
• Increased availability of hand sanitizers and wipes stations throughout the conference centre
• Signage and markings to assist guests to physical distance
• All staff will receive personal protective equipment
• The number of participants will be reduced to comply with the physical distancing regulations
• All guests must wear their mask while traveling within the buildings, and in the oratory, living room, classrooms.Housekeeping
• The usual room housekeeping will not be available during an activity, but fresh linens, towels, and limited amenities will be provided upon request
• New housekeeping operating guidelines will be in compliance with Québec’s CNSST, INSPQ, ARQ, CITQFood Services
• When registering, it is important that guests indicate their dietary restrictions or needs
• The number of guests at each table will be limited to respect the necessary distance between guests. If necessary, plexi-glass dividers may be used between diners
• Implementation of individually served food and beverage with a systematic designated service to eliminate dining room congestion, as well as sharing or passing of table items
• Single use meal and beverage items such as seasoning, condiments, sugar, tea, etc. will be provided
• Guests will keep the same places throughout their stay.Spiritual Services
• Rearrangement of seats to respect the physical distancing regulations between each seated person
• Guests will be asked to use the same place in the oratory for the duration of the activity
• The priest will follow the diocesan protocols for Mass and distribution of Holy Communion
The Centre de formation le Manoir de Beaujeu administration and hospitality team are excited to serve and welcome our friends and family in a safe environment. However, we would like to remind everyone that each person is responsible for the safety of others and their own. To this end, we expect that everyone will follow all the protocols and guidelines that have been set out by CFMB, following the regulations of the government of Québec and its related institutions. If at any time you feel these protocols are not being followed please notify the Director immediately.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon at the Manoir de Beaujeu !
If you have registered for an activity that has been cancelled, we encourage you to re-register for another activity. Your payment or deposit will automatically be applied to that event.
We apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment this may cause and we hope you will enjoy a retreat in the near future. We take advantage of this announcement to offer you a couple of articles that provide practical guidelines for confronting this extraordinary situation. The first one is a pastoral letter by Monsignor Fernando Ocáriz
, the Prelate of Opus Dei. The second one is entitled Growing on the inside
and offers tips on how to face the quarantine.