Centre de formation le Manoir de Beaujeu Hospitality Team
Response to COVID-19
Dear family and friends,
The Manoir is now operating again. Vaccine passports are not required.
Below is a brief summary of the measures we are taking on-site.
General Safety Measures
• Ongoing meetings and training to stay current on the evolving COVID-19 status and changes to public health regulations
• Increased availability of hand sanitizers and wipes stations throughout the conference centre
• All staff will receive personal protective equipment
• The number of participants will be reduced to comply with the physical distancing regulations
• All guests must wear their mask while traveling within the buildings, and in the oratory, living room, classrooms.
• The usual room housekeeping will not be available during an activity, but fresh linens, towels, and limited amenities will be provided upon request
• New housekeeping operating guidelines will be in compliance with Québec’s CNSST, INSPQ
The Centre de formation le Manoir de Beaujeu administration and hospitality team are excited to serve and welcome our friends and family in a safe environment. However, we would like to remind everyone that each person is responsible for the safety of others and their own. To this end, we expect that everyone will follow all the protocols and guidelines that have been set out by CFMB, following the regulations of the government of Québec and its related institutions. If at any time you feel these protocols are not being followed please notify the Director immediately.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon at the Manoir de Beaujeu !